Supervisory Development Program
To create awareness amongst participants about the role of Supervisors in an organization.
To prepare them for managing and engaging team associates / members in changing scenario.
To provide them a platform in building supervisory skills for managing people.
- Role of Supervisors in good manufacturing practices & shop floor improvement programs
- Role of Supervisors in continuous improvement (kaizen) in operation/shopfloor in terms of cost, quality & delivery.
- Role of Supervisors in team development
- Supervisor & human relations
- Role of supervisors in problem solving
- Case studies on absenteeism, discipline, Human Relations & IR
- Principles of natural justice
- General list of misconducts
- Procedure for disciplinary action
- Some do’s & don’ts of shop floor discipline
- Summing Up and conclusion
- Experiential Learning
- Presentation cum discussions
- Case Study
- Group works