To create an awareness among the participants about Project Management (Concept & Practices).
To sharpen the knowledge and skills of the participants in Project Management.
2 – 3 Days
To sharpen the knowledge and skills of the managers on the concept and practice of Performance Management System (PMS) (Eg. Goal Setting / Performance Planning, Managing Performance, Performance Review, Feedback & Counseling, Performance Evaluation etc.)
- An Exercise on assessing your skills on Project Management
- Introduction to the subject of Project Management
- Project Management Process
- Project Management Cycle / Stages
- Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Key Roles in a Project
- Project Management Tools & Techniques
- Practice Session and Group work
- Presentation & Experience sharing on Project Management
- Case Studies
- Facilitating Discussion with the participants on Project Management (experiential learning)
- Brain-storming & Brain-writing
- Group Work
- Exercises on Project Management
- Need-based MS Project training can also be provided over and above the Project Management Training.