Advanced HRM for HR Managers
To create an awareness on best practices on HRM amongst the participants.
To sharpen/refine the knowledge and skill level of the participants on HRM
- Understanding the participants’ expectations from the program & their present knowledge level on HRM: Business realities & environment (Past & Present)
- Evolution of HRM, Present day scenario- HM perspective, Changing Nature & Role of Human resource
- Basic functions of Human Resource Management – Creating & Developing Human resource champions in the areas of: Recruitment, Selection & Induction, Training, Learning & Development, Performance Management & improving Performance, Reward & recognition program, Talent Management, Employee engagement & motivation, Employee care & relation, Effective Employee services.
- Competencies for HR professionals for effective HRM
- Integrated approach to HR management :Linkage between each function within HR, Interface, linkage & alignment with other departments, Role of IT in HRM
- Presentation & Experience sharing on Best HR practices
- Case Studies
- Facilitating Discussion with the participants (experiential learning)
- Brain- storming & Brain- writing
- Group Work
- Exercises including Role Play & Fish bowl etc.